Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Stay Tuned For Videos

I've spent quite a bit of time today trying to post videos from Event 17 so that I could move on to Events 18 and 19.  There seems to be an issue with Blogger accessing YouTube to retrieve the videos, however.  

So, no go on da video, yo.

Being smarter than me (or is it '...smarter than I'?  Hmmmmm...) Camera Crew searched the innerwebs to see if anyone else was experiencing this and, yes, it's widespread.  'They' are working on a fix.

Until then, I will write up the other events and once they get the video linkup fixed, I shall deluge you with videos to get us all caught up.

Until then... adios, amigos!

2 comments:

  1. Yay Yay Yay for new post --- boo hisss for upload schmupload. Good to catch up, Dave, before you, you know, leave the country!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We figured out how to get the videos posted last night. But it's not as easy as it should be. Fingers crossed Google gets its programming straightened out soon so its tools will play nice with each other again.

    ReplyDelete