Friday, February 1, 2013

Double header weekend is here!

Excited!!

Events #2 and #3 in the 50@50 Project are this weekend - the 6k Worst Day of the Year Run is tomorrow followed by Sunday's 5k Zena Run in Salem. As excited as I am about this challenge, I'm also nervous. My camera crew and I have been sick for about a week, just feeling a little better as I type. Congestion, coughing, sinus pressure, etc. All the fun stuff that makes breathing difficult. Let's throw in some running, cold air and exercise - that will make it better, right?!

It's a bittersweet day for me, as well. After 18 years, 4 months, 25 days today is my last day at Craft Brew Alliance. It's been an amazing ride but it's time to explore new opportunities. So, while I'm dealing with the surreal feelings of this milestone in my life, the 50@50Project goes on!

Look for a post or two or three this weekend about the races! And wish me luck!

(sniff, cough, sneeze,...)

1 comment:

  1. GOOD LUCK DAVE!! In running and working adventures. You deserve the best - so treat yourself right and.... no injuries!

    ReplyDelete